- Can Europe hold together? Under what terms? And for what purpose?
- A look at the key choices facing Europe today, by a leading political economist and former special adviser to the President of the European Commission
- Explains how the international financial crisis has become an existential crisis of European integration
- Asks whether Europe can ovecome the basic contradiction of a currency without a state
- Looks at how the European Union can accommodate greater internal diversity
- Examines whether there is an irreconcilable contradiction between Europe’s yearning for soft power and the hard realities of the world outside
There are no reviews yet.